Ladies and Gentlemen!
In accordance with the obligation resulting from art. 13 and 14 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in a relationship with the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), I would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is: Dr. Kornela Oblińska - training expert - EGIDA, Aleja Niepodległości 138/6, 02-554 Warszawa, NIP 779 159 14 31, REGON 369 652 320.
- Contact to the personal data administrator: Aleja Niepodległości 138/6, 02-554 Warszawa,
- Your personal data is processed in order to:
- a. fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent upon me as the Data Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the GDPR, on: invoicing for services I provide,
- b. conclusion and performance of the contract (article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) and due to the legally legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and contract: conclusion of the contract for the training, providing you with the necessary materials, issuing certificates, diplomas or certificates of training, providing consultancy services in connection with your business.
- The processed categories of your personal data are personal data that come directly from you or have been provided on your behalf.
- Your data is not used for automatic decision making (profiling).
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities that provide services to me on the basis of a data entrustment agreement personal data, in particular: IT services, accounting services.
- Personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract between us, fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent upon me as Data Administrator and investigation and defense against claims for the period resulting from the general time limits for claims, not later than 10 years from the end of the contract.
- Persons providing their personal data have the right to: view, rectify, delete their personal data, limit their processing, to raise objections and transfer data (if possible). The consent to the processing of personal data can be withdrawn at any time, as easily as the consent has been given.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Current address of the supervisory body: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
© 2019 EGIDA SZKOLENIA DLA KOBIET DR KORNELA OBLIŃSKA